Are you wanting to maximize your marketing investment? If yes, us these tips and tricks to make sure all your marketing materials last!
Indoor & Outdoor Banners
Cleaning vinyl banners is pretty easy. Here’s a list of things to remember to do when cleaning your banner:
- When cleaning your banner, wipe it down with a soft, damp, nonabrasive cloth. Try using microfiber towels or soft cotton towels. Avoid sponges and other abrasive materials.
- Don’t use harsh cleaning chemicals, detergents, or solvents; this can fade the color of the banner and damage it as well. Avoid, alcohol, bleach, bacterial cleaners, and cleaners with ammonia in them (Ex. Windex®).
- If you have to use soap to clean your banner, use something that is mild and free of odors baby soap. Remember to mix a solution of water and soap to use on your banner. Remember to wipe off all the soap from your banner before letting it dry.
- Don’t press too hard when wiping your banner, this may remove ink over time, and make your banner look dull.
- Don’t use paper towels, they are abrasive and can damage your banner.
- Ensure your banner is dry before storing it.
- Store your banner in a container and in a dry, cool place that’s out of sunlight. Remember not to fold it as this can damage your banner. Try storing it so that letters and logos aren’t touching each other; this helps ensure colors don’t rub off on each other. But if you can’t, try rolling the banner, with the image facing in.
- Finally, when hanging your banner, remember to use the proper tools. You don’t want your banner to fall on the ground, get stepped on, or damaged from it not being hung properly.