Did you know: The typical office worker comes into contact with around one million bacteria per day? One bacterium multiples to over two million in 7 hours. That is why the simple door opener is a must for everyone!
Hypochlorous Acid 0.046%, 500 ppm Free Available Chlorine (FAC) Ultra-Lyte
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DIN # 02362546 Secondary Panel
Ultra-Lyte is an activated aqueous solution of sodium chloride and is produced at a near-neutral 6.5 pH where the predominant antimicrobial agent is hypochlorous acid, an efficient and efficacious specie of chlorine. Ultra-Lyte can be applied as a liquid or spray. Ultra-Lyte freezes at 0º C and boils at 100º C. Ultra-Lyte must be stored in a closed, plastic container in a cool, dark area away from direct sunlight.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Ultra-Lyte is a disinfectant for use in Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Medical Facilities, Commercial, Institutional and Industrial settings as well as Meat and Poultry Plants. Pathogen Contact Time Escherichia coli O157:H7 ATCC 35150 10 minutes / Listeria monocytogenes ATCC 19111 10 minutes. / Salmonella enterica ATCC 10708 10 minutes / Pseudomonas aeruginosa ATCC 15442 10 minutes / Staphylococcus aureus ATCC 6538 10 minutes / Staphylococcus aureus MRSA ATCC 33591 10 minutes / Influenza A (H1N1) Virus 10 minutes
Animal Premises: Remove animals and feed on the premises, vehicles, and enclosures. Remove all litter, droppings from the floors, walls, and surfaces of barns, pens, stalls, chutes, and other facilities and fixtures occupied or traversed by animals. Empty troughs, racks, and other feeding and watering appliances. Thoroughly clean all surfaces with soap and/or detergent and rinse with water. Apply Ultra-Lyte at 500 ppm FAC to the surface for 10 minutes. Immerse all halters, ropes, and other types of equipment used in handling and restraining animals as well as forks, shovels and scrapers used types of equipment used in handling and restraining animals as well as forks, shovels, and scrapers used for removing litter and manure. After application, ventilate buildings, coops, and other closed spaces. Do not house animals or employ equipment until treatment has been absorbed, set, or dried. Thoroughly scrub all treated feed racks, mangers, troughs,
automatic feeders, fountains and waterers with soap or detergent and rinse with potable water before reuse.
Food Processing and Service Establishments: Before using this product, food products, and packaging materials must be removed from the area or carefully protected. Not Recommended For Use On -or- Avoid Contact With: Aluminum, Brass, Chipped enamel Clear plastic, Clothes, Copper, Fabrics, Gold, Natural marble, Painted surfaces, Paper surfaces, Natural rubber, Sealed Granite, Silver, Unfinished wood.
Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL:
Store in a closed dark plastic container away from direct sunlight. Store container in a cool dry area. Triple rinse container, then offer for recycling, refilling, or reconditioning. Empty container may be reused. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and disposal or cleaning of equipment.
There are no reviews yet.